Desde el día 9 hasta el 12 de octubre ven y descubre una de las fiestas más populares de la Costa Blanca. Acércate a Callosa d´en Sarrià y conoce sus fiestas de Moros y Cristianos.
Callosa den Sarrià is only 10 kms of Cases Noves, so when you come to Cases Noves, you can not miss this festival of Moors and Christians.
Moors and Christians Festivals in Callosa den Sarrià 2010
Here we offer the most emblematic events of the Moors and Christians Festivals in Callosa den Sarrià for 2010.
• Saturday, 12:00 h. "Start." Act with it begins at Moors and Christians. Ringing of bells and banners of all the "filaes" with bands around town.
• Saturday, 20:00 h. Christian input. Parade of the troops, closing ranks with his captain.
• Sunday, at 18:30 pm Entry Mora. Parade of troops from the crescent, the captain shut down the pageantry.
• Monday, 17:00 pm Embassy Mora. The Moors conquered the castle and stay with the villa. After lengthy negotiations, ending with the war muskets.
• Monday, 20:00 pm Procession. All charges and accompanying festive procession to Our Lady of the libel, local patron.
• Tuesday, 17:00 pm Christian Embassy. The Christians, remembering the Reconquest, the town recovered, thanks to their muskets.
• Tuesday, 20:00 pm Final procession. The festive with their charges, accompanying the patron saint, the Virgin of libel, in procession through the streets of Callosa.
To this end the four-day event celebrating.